Enforcement proceedings services
«RSALIN & PARTNERS Law Firm» provides a full range of services in area of enforcement proceedings.
Enforcement proceedings - this is the last stage of the civil process, which is in the enforcement of the judgment in the case. Rights protection process after adjudication and enforceable continues in the form of enforcement proceedings, constituting an independent stage of the process.
The objectives of the enforcement proceedings are mandatory and timely enforcement of court decisions and resolutions on civil and administrative cases, sentences and decisions in criminal cases regarding property claims, as well as performance in the cases stipulated by law and decisions of other bodies of regulations. Execution of enforcement documents entrusted to bailiff’s territorial bodies and departments of the authorized body for the execution of enforcement documents.
Unfortunately, as the practice often shows, imperfect legislation, failure of debtors, uncoordinated actions of executive branch, ignoring by the execution branches and other circumstances make it difficult and create obstacles in the realization of the rights and legitimate interests of participants in the enforcement proceedings. Concerning this, our lawyers are ready to take all the measures provided by the law, for the timely execution of court decisions, through the development of various forms of claims, complaints and other documents, the purpose of which is the timely execution of court decisions.
Enforcement proceedings services:
- Prosecution of enforcement proceedings;
- Providing of interim measures related to the execution of judicial acts of the courts;
- Interaction with bailiff on the establishment of the property on which it is necessary to foreclose, tracing the debtor's property;
- Legal assessment of the bailiff’s actions;
- Representing the interests of individuals and legal entities in the enforcement proceedings regardless of their procedural status.
- Appeal against bailiff’s actions / omissions.