Legal support for construction projects realization
«RSALIN & PARTNERS Law Firm» has successful experience in disputes resolution between construction activities parties, both commercial and state entities.
Legal services in construction activity are intended to:
- Construction companies and contractors;
- Customers, developers of construction projects;
- Design organizations;
- Investment companies and private investors in construction industry;
- Suppliers of building materials.
We offer to participants of the construction activity:
- prevention of potential risks in drafting contracts;
- drafting and analysis of contract agreement, sub-contract agreement, supply contracts, etc.;
- due diligence and evaluation of documents
- legal advice, including the prospects of litigation;
- guiding of construction disputes in court and pre-trial proceedings;
- protection of interests in property disputes under the contract between the customer and the construction company;
- protection of interests in property disputes under subcontracting agreement between the general contractor and the subcontractor;
- protection of interests between suppliers and construction companies;
- protection of interests in disputes between the project organizations and the customers of construction projects;
- protection of interests in disputes between investors, equity holders and real estate developers, construction companies under agreements on investment, quota share, partnership;
- protection of interests in land disputes;
- legal services on commissioning, state registration;
- legal services on rights registration on real estate.
Types of legal services in the construction activity:
- legal advice in the construction industry;
- legal defense in court, including on matters of debt collection;
- legal support of the enforcement proceedings;
- legal representation in authorities;
- comprehensive legal support of construction and investment projects.
As a result of our work you will build legally literate relationships with members of the construction process and protect yourself from possible risks.