Registration of the business entities
- font size decrease font size increase font size
List of required documents for LLP registration:
- Name of the organization (full name, abbreviated name in Russian and state languages, and, if desired, in English);
- The charter capital, the distribution of shares in the charter capital between the founders;
- Name of the first head;
- Legal address;
- Kind of activity;
- Copies of passports / ID cards, Founder and Director;
Registration of legal entities with foreign participation is the same of registration of legal entities of Republic Kazakhstan. For foreign legal entities also need the following documents;
- Legalized extract from the trade register or other legalized document certifying that the founder - foreign legal entity is a legal entity under the laws of a foreign country, with a notarized translation into Kazakh and Russian languages;
- Copy of passport or other identity document of the founder - the foreigner, with a notarized translation into Kazakh and Russian languages.
Deadline: from 2 hours to 4 days.
The list of our services for LLP registration:
- advices and preparation of registration documents;
- payment of the state fee for registration of LLP;
- preparation of constituent documents (charter, decision / protocol of LLP foundation, application form, etc.);
- checking of unique LLP name;
- state registration in the Department of Justice;
- seal making
Re-registration of a legal entity make on the following grounds:
1) decreasing the size of the charter capital;
2) change the company name;
3) changes in the composition of participants in business partnerships
Any other changes, such as: change of legal address, alteration of activity of company, including the information about the existing branches and representative offices of a legal entity, or a change in these documents, identity of participants in economic partnerships, - is only making changes or additions to the constituent documents of the legal entity and these are not grounds for re-registration.
Information and documents required for LLP re-registration:
• Name of the organization (full name, abbreviated name in Russian and state languages, and, if desired, in English) - if the legal entity will change the name of the organization;
• Amount of charter capital, the distribution of shares in the charter capital between the parties - in the case of capital reduction or exclusion of the charter capital of a legal entity;
• Originals of the constituent documents of the legal entity (Charter, articles of incorporation, certificate of state registration (re-registration) of the legal entity , taxpayer certificate (RNN));
• Legal address and documents confirming the location of the legal entity (original or notarized copy of the document with the mandatory application of copies of documents of title) - if further will change the legal address;
• A copy of passport / identity card participants (if participants were individuals) and the head;
• Power of Attorney for LLP registration to employees of the law firm.