Services for individuals
- font size decrease font size increase font size
Legal services for individuals implies the contract conclusion for permanent legal support of both the individual himself and his family members. Concluding a similar agreement with our company, you get your personal lawyer who will be ready to advise you on the arising legal issues.
Legal services for individuals consist of the following sections:
• Representing the interests of our clients and their family members in relations with third parties, state bodies, law enforcement agencies;
• Protection of the rights and legitimate interests of clients and their family members in the field of civil law relations, as well as relations related to real estate;
• marriage-family disputes;
• labor disputes;
• legal support in matters of inheritance law;
• Housing disputes, legal services for transactions with real estate;
• Other issues related to client's legal support.
Otherwise, the provision of such services is called a “Family lawyer”.
Why do you need a family lawyer / lawyer?
Of course, not every person in life has such a serious situation, in which without the services of a lawyer simply cannot do. When trouble is already "over the threshold," an urgent search for a lawyer with the necessary experience can be dragged on for a long time, so the tightening terms are usually forced to conclude an agreement with the first lawyer (maybe not bad, but not very competent and not knowing the customer well enough). The result is poor protection, financial losses or even imprisonment. You can address your lawyer at any time of the day: giving the first important advice on correct behavior and calming the client, he immediately takes up the matter and organizes timely and high-quality protection.
A similar situation, of course, relates to force majeure, but not so rare as it seems at first glance. But the presence of a family lawyer would solve this problem instantly and in the best way for a client who has fallen into any unpleasant situation. In such cases, it often happens that when the loss of time seriously aggravates an already difficult situation.
You can and do not go to extremes, but just look at ordinary everyday life: knowledge of the laws is necessary in the preparation of all kinds of securities when dealing with real estate, and to communicate with the employer. If the family has a lawyer, he will always warn possible conflicts due to inheritance or an unjust division of property during divorce.
Do not forget about the very everyday things: bitten the neighbor's dog or flooded the upper tenants, decently cheated in the store or sold a substandard product - a family lawyer will be able to help in any situation.