- font size decrease font size increase font size
«RSALIN & PARTNERS Law Firm» offers its services to customers, as well as companies interested in investment and business in Kazakhstan.
In accordance with the message of the Head of State Nursultan A.N., all state authorities and organizations are working to attract foreign capital to the Republic of Kazakhstan and as a result the country is developing rapidly.
Our task is to create effective tools for solving complex problems and issues of the Company, with an individual approach to each client we worked out legally valid policy of the Company, whose purpose is to protect the legitimate rights and interests of business.
It is obvious that, despite of the rapidly growing economy of the country, there are obstacles in the implementation of business projects. Business is faced with red tape bureaucratic minded officials of state bodies and organizations, incompetent, unscrupulous, including fraudulent contractors, and also due to ignorance of the laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the sphere of business activities, etc.
The main task of our company is to provide information, risk identification, legal assistance and business support. We consult Kazakhstani and international companies.
Legal services are structured as follows:
1. Due Diligence;
2. Contract work;
3. Legal support of transactions and projects;
5. Claim work;
6. Legal representation in the courts of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
7. Representation in the state authorities of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the other organizations;
8. Debt collection.
1. Due Diligence:
1.1. The procedure for the formation of a fair presentation of the object of investment, including an assessment of the investment risk, independent evaluation of the object of investment, a comprehensive study of the company, complex audit of its financial condition and market position;
1.2. The collection and analysis of information;
1.3. Decision-making and forms of its submission regarding the advisability of entering into certain relationships with contractors.
1.4. Assessment of possible risks.
1.5. Information gathering (taking into consideration any information, regardless of its origin).
1.6. In collaboration with Client’s financial and accounting staff are investigated:
- Corporate documents (regulations, protocols) - change of control, the previous transaction, affecting the capital.
- Financial statement - a detailed study of the assets of the existing debt, rental payments, pension payments, agreements with affiliated persons and potential liabilities.
- Technical reports – research of environmental and other problems that could result in major costs.
- Market research / reports on the company's products.
- The main intangible assets: patents, trademarks, trade names and copyrights; licenses.
- The main tangible assets: mortgage, title documents for real estate and personal property, real estate and assets identification.
Contracts: supply contract and contract of sale with employees and consultants, rental, licensing and franchise agreements, credit agreements, the agreements with the shareholders, sponsorship agreements, labor agreements, an agreement with the management, security agreement or other agreements with other parties the right to purchase the company's assets; contract on the sale and guarantees of the products; acquisition agreement; social security schemes; collective pension plans; plan of deferred compensation and options to purchase shares of the company.
- Insurance policy;
- Company management;
- Information about finance and owners;
- Court cases;
- External sources.
Information about the market and capital. Market and product researching. Confirm information about company's capital. Verification of Encumbrances. The lender checking.
2. Contract work:
1. Verification of all kinds of agreements and contracts established on the basis of their scheme corresponds the current legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2. Preparation of legal opinions on controversial points of the contract (including the report of disagreements) and their agreement with all participating parties;
3. Correspondence from the Client's behalf with participating parties on all matters related with the agreement;
4. Drafting the necessary documents, differentiating responsibilities of the parties;
5. Due diligence of documents of contractors before they will be signed by the Client.
3. Legal support of transactions and projects:
1. Drafting a plan on which the transaction or project will be based;
2. Drafting the necessary documents, differentiating responsibilities of the parties;
3. Provision of the necessary legal protection of the Client;
4. Drafting all documents to confirm the legality of concluded transaction or project;
5. Full legal support of transactions, even there will be unforeseen circumstances (court case).
1. Profitable ways of negotiation during the transaction;
2. Assessment of possible risks at carrying out of the transaction or the project;
3. Defending the Client’s rights in negotiations;
4. Building relationships and selection of the most successful solution of the issues in negotiations with business partners.
5. Claim work:
1. Legal claims (letters) drafting;
2. Participation in negotiations for the peaceful resolution of existing claims.
6. Legal representation in courts in all instances of the court case:
1. Representing the client in arbitration courts;
2. Representing the client in courts of general jurisdiction in all instances;
3. Representing the client in enforcement proceedings, including the appeal of actions of judicial executor.
7. Representation in the state authorities of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the other organizations:
1. Protection of Client's interests in proceedings on administrative offenses;
2. Protection of Client’s interests in tax disputes;
3. Settlement of conflicts with labor inspectorates;
4. Representing clients and resolving conflicts with any state authorities.
8. Debt collection:
1. Debt collection in pre-trial procedure.
2. Debt collection by representing the client in courts of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
3. Debt collection in the stage of execution of court decisions;
4. Initiation of a criminal case against the fraudulent contractors;
5. Bankruptcy procedure, establishing fraud facts.