Legal due diligence
"RSALIN & PARTNERS Law Firm" offers its services to Clients, as well as to Companies who interested in investment and business in Kazakhstan.
Due Diligence is a procedure for drawing up an objective view of an investment object, including an assessment of investment risks, an independent evaluation of the investment object, an in-depth study of the Company's activities, a comprehensive check of its financial position and market position. It is usually carried out before the start of a business purchase, the implementation of M&A transaction, the signing of a contract or the cooperation with this company.
The main tasks of our Company are to provide information, identify risks, assist and support the Business.
Due Diligence service is structured as follows:
1. Full legal review of the Client's current business;
2. Legal audit of the acquired business;
3. Checking the Customer's counterparties (contractors);
4. Verification of the contractual activities of the Client;
5. Legal examination of corporate documents, including the Client's constituent documents;
6. Legal audit of the Client's employment relations;
7. Legal examination of the claim and lawsuit work of the Client;
8. Legal audit of the Client's property rights;
9. Legal audit in the field of ecology.
1. Full legal verification of the Client's current business, includes all types of legal audit, the purpose of which is to conduct a comprehensive study of the company's activities. Legal audit includes: analysis and verification of corporate history of the enterprise, audit of corporate documents, audit of the management system and personnel, property audit, business audit, audit of contractual practice, conflict audit, etc. Based on the result of the audit, a report is prepared that reflects the analysis, evidence, output and recommendations for resolving the company's existing risks.
2. Legal audit of the acquired business includes all types of legal audit, the purpose of which is to conduct a comprehensive study of the company's activities. In practice, during legal due diligence, our specialists interact with auditors, tax specialists, environmentalists, appraisers, etc.
3. Verification of the Customer's counterparties is one of the most relevant and popular forms of the report, since the Client:
- can receive general information on the counterparty in the shortest possible time (1 hour), before signing the contract;
- can avoid cooperation with unfavorable or fraudulent companies;
- reduces the risks of loss of time and money, etc.
The client receives information about the registration data of the legal entity, information on the founders, the first manager, the legal address, the availability of court cases, the availability of executive proceedings, the restriction on leaving the country, information from the Tax authorities on tax deductions (VAT statements, information on the status of the counterparty at the stage of liquidation, inactive, false enterprise), participation in tenders, licenses, type of activity, site, actual address, articles, publications, etc.
4. Verification of the contractual activities of the Client includes the analysis and description of the contractual practice of the enterprise, the procedure for execution and execution of business contracts (including an analysis of compliance with procedures for concluding major transactions). Legal expertise of contractual activities is necessary to determine the current and future risks, and the obvious and hidden risks of the Company. Identifying the risks of non-fulfillment of obligations by counterparties, the risks of presentation of claims by counterparties, as well as the risks of applying tax sanctions. The analysis is carried out for compliance with the requirements of the law, upon completion of the legal audit Clients are provided with recommendations and forms of documents.
5. Legal examination of corporate documents, including the constituent documents of the Client, includes the verification of constituent documents, decisions / minutes of general meetings of participants / shareholders, the charter of the company, the provisions of branches and representative offices and other documents that serve as the basis for the activities of the organization.
6. Legal audit of the Client's labor relations, includes the analysis and verification of all documents (local acts) of the enterprise that regulate the activities of the organization and its structural units, as well as regulating labor and other relationships within the organization. Analysis of labor relations for the sake of legality and the risks of conflict.