“RSALIN & PARTNERS Law Firm” Company provides a customer service for legal entities.
Customer service of legal entities is one of the most effective solutions to optimize the cost of business’ legal support with guaranteed qualitative results. This service is a complete solution of all legal issues that arise in the course of business.
Signing the contract for customer service, your organization will receive a number of benefits.
Benefits of legal business protection by law firm:
• firm receives, essentially "rent" of a team of highly qualified lawyers, who by virtue of experience and knowledge quickly and efficiently resolve issues of contractual relations, commercial dispute settlement, registration of land and property, disputes with tax and others state authorities, labor disputes and etc.;
• Cost of legal service of highly skilled legal counsels’ team is comparable to the labor cost of low qualified lawyer, in case of such lawyer in a firm’s staff list. In this case also there is no need to pay leave, sick leave, etc., no tax and pension contributions that reach a third of the payroll, costs of organizing workplaces, office equipment, telephone calls, etc.;
• Payment for legal services on the terms of customer service can be carried out at different conditions. So it may be the good way when you pay only for actual time spent on the solution of legal issues from the calculation of 1 hour of work;
• Significant time savings on organizational issues as compared to a disposable treatment in law firms. Modern communications make it possible to solve almost all issues that do not require personal participation - remotely (email, fax, phone, Skype and etc.).
Thus, the customer service of legal entities is the perfect opportunity to solve qualitatively a whole range of tasks by highly skilled legal support and business’ legal protection without the necessity to create its own legal service with significant economy of money and time.
Customer service of legal entities includes the following activities:
1) An verbal or written consultation on the application of the legislation;
2) Preparation of amendments and additions to the constituent documents;
3) Legal evaluation of the submitted documents, as well as their drafting;
4) Due diligence
5) Drafting and legal analysis of contracts and agreements;
6) Preparation of legal opinion (memorandum);
7) The presence of a specialist in negotiations with contractors;
8) Procedural work (registration of trademark, rights to real estate, etc.)
9) Information support for the client;
10) Pre-trial proceedings, assessment of the prospects of litigation and claim work;
11) Representing clients in courts in all instances, legal documents preparation;
12) The enforcement proceedings;
13) Representing clients in state authorities.