Accounting and tax service
“RSALIN & PARTNERS” Law Firm offers its Clients support in accounting and financial reporting, consulting, tax audit and transfer pricing services.
Services are structured as follows:
1) Accounting services;
2) Tax consulting;
3) Tax audit;
4) Preparation of payments and tax declarations;
5) Tax accounting policy and tax registers;
6) Transfer pricing.
1) Accounting and tax services (compliance);
2) Restoration of accounting and tax accounting;
3) Accounting outsourcing;
4) Consulting on accounting.
1) Corporate taxation;
2) Indirect taxation (VAT);
3) Tax administration;
4) Taxation of subsoil users;
5) International taxation;
6) Optimization and tax structuring of transactions;
8) Tax refund from the budget.
1) Independent control of bookkeeping’s work and the tax obligations of the company;
2) Mergers and acquisition of the companies;
3) In case of absence of a state tax audit for the last 3-4 years;
4) In case of liquidating the company.
Note: A state license is not required to conduct a tax audit.
Preparations of payments and tax declarations:
1) Corporate income tax;
2) Value added tax;
3) The corporate income tax withheld at a payment source;
4) Mineral extraction tax;
5) Salary taxes;
6) Transport taxes;
7) Property tax;
8) Land tax.
Tax accounting policies and tax registries:
1) Preparation of tax accounting policy;
2) Verification of the Company’s activities in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
3) Analysis of the Company’s activities;
4) Identification of open issues and possible tax risks;
5) Optimization and reduction of tax risks;
6) Development of the procedure for maintaining the Company’s tax accounting and tax registers.
1) Analysis of international transactions (including export and import) of the company with respect to transfer pricing risks;
2) Clarification of the requirements of the legislation and tax authorities when conducting checks on transfer pricing;
3) Development of documentation to confirm the market price of transfer pricing;
4) Development of the company’s transfer pricing policy;
5) Support for tax audit of transfer pricing;
6) Preparation of monitoring reports.