Foreign Ministers of Kazakhstan and Egypt have discussed a situation with the detained Kazakhstan citizensWritten by marslegal
The Minister of Foreign Affairs of Kazakhstan Kayrat Abdrakhmanov during telephone conversation discussed a situation with recent detention in Cairo of six Kazakhstan citizens with the Foreign Minister of Egypt Samekh Shukri, BNews.kz reported with reference to the principal of Press Service of the Foreign Ministry of Kazakhstan Anuara Zhaynakov.
Telephone conversation took place the day before, in the evening on July 27, at the initiative of the Kazakhstan side.
Kazakhstan expects from the Egyptian authorities the detailed information about the reasons of detention and a location of young people at present and also is interested in a status of their health, K. Abdrakhmanov said. It is necessary to organize access for the consul of Embassy of Kazakhstan to all detainees.
S. Shukri assured of complete understanding and validity of the questions posed and promised to render the maximum assistance in their decision.
During the conversation ministers also discussed successful development of political, trade and economic and cultural and humanitarian cooperation between two states foundation of which was laid during the summits.
We will remind, two days ago six Kazakhstan citizens, two of them are Kanat Berik and Elaman Zhazylkhan were gone in Egypt. Young people went to a language course which they did not start. The trip was sponsored by Qatar charity foundation.
The article is taken from http://bnews.kz/en
Latest from marslegal
- Предприниматели имеют право в своей деятельности использовать печать или отказаться от нее по своему усмотрению.
- Дело о хищениях пенсионных активов: В ЕНПФ рассказали, как возмещается ущерб
- Сенат РК принял законопроект об адвокатской деятельности и юридической помощи
- В Казахстане установили срок для отмены ограничений на выезд за границу
- Развитие и совершенствование информационных технологий в судебной системе