Principles of media work will legislatively establish in KazakhstanАвтор marslegal
Mass media shall be guided by the principles of legality and objectivity. Such opinion was expressed by the responsible secretary of the Ministry of information and communications of Kazakhstan Zhanat Kozhakhmetov at a meeting of a working group on project development of the Law "On Modification and Additions in Some Legal Acts of Kazakhstan concerning Information and Communications", BNews.kz tells.
"Many of our laws, and industry documents, the principles of activities are registered. And in our opinion, for media some principles - legality, conscientiousness shall be registered... We shall train journalists, to prepare state bodies in order that there were no violations," Zh. Kozhakhmetov said.
According to him, the ministry in the bill suggests to add the Law "On Mass Media" with the new article "Principles of Activities of Mass Media", Kazinform reports.
Members of group can make the offers on this regulation before the end of the week. The bill contains about 200 amendments and provides amending 4 codes and 12 laws. About 60 people were a part of a working group.
The article is taken from www.bnews.kz
Последнее от marslegal
- Электронный трудовой договор в Казахстане
- В Алматы осудили таможенников по делу о коррупции
- Дело о хищениях пенсионных активов: В ЕНПФ рассказали, как возмещается ущерб
- Сенат РК принял законопроект об адвокатской деятельности и юридической помощи
- В Казахстане установили срок для отмены ограничений на выезд за границу